Ever more committed to the environment, Avidsen has joined the Coq Vert community, launched jointly by BPI France, ADEME and the French Ministry of Ecological Transition. This initiative, which promotes networking and the sharing of experience between companies involved in the Coq Vert community, is designed to encourage collective emulation in favor of the ecological and energy transition. (TEE).
Introducing the Coq Vert community
The global context
It was with the “Plan d’accélération pour la transition écologique” launched in June 2020 – credited with 250 million euros – that the Coq Vert community saw the light of day. Nine other action proposals make up this follow-up program to the 2020 Climate Plan.
When it was created by BPI France, the French Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) and the French Ministry for Ecological Transition, the Coq Vert community was made up of ambassadors, i.e. companies volunteering to help spread the Coq Vert values.
Three organizations have set up the Coq Vert community to encourage companies to join forces as a network in support of the environment.
They are followed by companies in the process of ecological transition, who wish to receive specific support on environmental/CSR issues, and are federated into local networks committed to ecological transition.
The ADEME and BPI France toolbox
To support the members of the Coq Vert community, the founding bodies offer several tools to companies:
- Online training and webinars
- A documentary watch at your disposal
- A complete kit to support your communication efforts
Avidsen joins Coq Vert
Today, the Coq Vert community brings together 800 entrepreneurs committed to climate protection and the preservation of biodiversity and ecosystems. These VSEs/SMEs/ETIs (mid-sized companies) are rooted in every département of France.
An approach that goes without saying for our company
Avidsen has a long-standing commitment to environmental protection. Our company and each of our employees are involved in concrete actions. We voluntarily invest in bodies that help amplify the climate movement within companies.
Joining the Coq Vert community is an obvious choice for Avidsen, which is already involved in a number of actions in favor of the planet.
Avidsen’s Coq Vert commitments
By joining the Coq Vert community, Avidsen will :
- Do everything possible to limit climate change
- Restoring biodiversity to preserve ecosystems
- Acting on a genuine ecological transition to ensure the company’s long-term future
- Federating and mobilizing local entrepreneurial communities and existing networks…
- Implement a strategy that meets the challenges of preserving biodiversity and ecosystems
- Moving towards a circular economy
- Adapting to climate change
- Prevent pollution resulting from company activities
- Sustainable use of natural resources